Lara's COSMOS Blog

Monday, July 17, 2006

Monday is here, and I can't believe we're in week two! I was sad to discover that a student opted to leave the program over the weekend, but I guess that's how it goes sometimes.

This morning went rather well as Christine allowed some more advanced students to work on a lab while she brought others up to a more advanced level. She also encouraged the more knowledgeable students to help those with less programming familiarity.

My weekend was spent hauling topsoil around my yard, so it's nice to be in an academic setting again. Additionally, my home air conditioner broke last night, so I'm really appreciating the cool computer lab right now.

This afternoon was awesome. I've been meaning to teach myself video manipulation ever since I bought my video camera last summer. I can't believe how much I can do to improve my tapes!

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

i dont understand why she left but that's okay

11:15 AM  
Blogger blogaccount54 said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home