Lara's COSMOS Blog

Thursday, July 27, 2006

I can't believe the third week is already winding down. With projects upon us, time is flying. We've had some hostility among one of the groups, but I think the final decision has been made to leave everyone where they are. A huge part of COSMOS is working as a team, so despite how tough it can be at times, the students will hopefully learn how to function effectively together.

I just took a teaching job that starts only two weeks after COSMOS ends, so I'm starting to really stress out about getting everything prepared for the new school year. I'm moving from junior high school to high school, so the students here have provided me with a good transition period.

2 Comments:

Blogger elephantcom said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

12:21 AM  
Blogger psonica said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home